Indigenous Peoples and Human Rights

February 13, 2014

Mohawk Nation News 'Voice of Russia Radio Interview'


VOICE OF RUSSIA RADIO INTERVIEW


mnnlogo1MNN. FEB. 13, 2014. ATTACHED IS THE RECENT INTERVIEW OF THE MNN PUBLISHER WITH JOHN ROBLES OF THE ‘VOICE OF RUSSIA’ RADIO, PART 1.  

vladimir-putin-pavel-sulyandziga-2011-7-20-1-51-13
We are still waiting for the carrier of the white stone. Hopi Prophecy.
As the Beatles sang: “The Ukraine girls really knock me out. They leave the West behind. Moscow girls make us sing and shout. And Georgia’s always on my mind. Take me to the Smokey Mountains way down south. Take me to your daddy’s farm. Let me hear your balalaikas ringing out. Come on, keep your comrade warm. I’m back in the USSR.” The Beatles. “Back in the USSR”. 
MNN Mohawk Nation News kahentinetha2@yahoo.com  For more news, books, workshops, to donate and sign up for MNN newsletters, go towww.mohawknationnews.com  More stories at MNN Archives.  Address:  Box 991, Kahnawake [Quebec, Canada] J0L thahoketoteh@hotmail.com for original Mohawk music visit thahoketoteh.ws

No comments: